Sunday, May 4, 2008

MFASO End of the Year Party

Here are some photos of the MFASO party.
It was supposed to last until seven, but we had so much fun that we went well into the night, dancing, eating, until way past midnight.
Unfortunately, my memory card filled up too fast to make it into the night.
But here's what I got:




Eric Lackey with sun on his cheek.





Jose with no sun on his cheek but big thoughts on his mind and tiny people on his nose.





Mid-party Trent got a call from his agent.




Manuel.He's so funny!








No paparazzi please!






Cesar and Felix





Through the Looking glass






Santos chillin’








Juana selling books.
In a chilanga accent : ¡Tenemos Libros!












“I love parties!”













Porch talk













“Did you pay for that book?”





We all love this man!


And this one.







"Yummy!"

















Iliana and Lau











Sasha and Christine












Dos profes









Dos poetas







Felix is all partied out.



Please feel free to send me pictures to add.
Or, leave a comment.
¡Con cilantro y que!

1 comment:

Lackey said...

Daniel--Good party. A good photos, although I was surprised to see how much forehead I'm showing. --Eric